What's new

HB1079 passes favorably in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Cou

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
so what does this mean? How close are the marlins to getting the rebate?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, in the house they are 1 committee away from the floor. So that should be hopefully meaning a vote in this chamber soon.

The Senate side seems to be slowed down with everything, not only this bill.

They seem to be doing things at random up in the Capitol.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thats good to hear. Lets just hope they get to vote on it. If I am not mistaken they always seem to run out of time and never get to vote.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
i talk to guy office that trying pass this rebate bill their not working this week their few meeting going on this week

fauowls44

Muckdog
Reaction score
i talk to guy office that trying pass this rebate bill their not working this week their few meeting going on this week

Huh?

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score

Huh?

Because Monday was Passover and Friday, Good Friday (Sunday of course being Easter), not alot of work is getting done this week and committees for the most part aren't meeting.

SoFlaFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Because Monday was Passover and Friday, Good Friday (Sunday of course being Easter), not alot of work is getting done this week and committees for the most part aren't meeting.

I think the Senate is pretty much shut down this week. My law partner is in the office this week for Passover and doesn't report back to the Senate until next week. So, at least on his part, he's nowhere to be seen or heard in Tallahassee this wekk.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
i e-mail De la Portilla so i should get update next week when he go back to work i might even get call from his office

gj4marlins

Muckdog
Reaction score
We have the next step in Legislative Process scheduled...

Policy & Budget Council
On agenda for: 04/13/07 10:00 AM

Last Event: Added to Policy & Budget Council agenda on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:06 PM

There seems to be movement on this Bill in the House, but little or no concurent movement in the
Senate. Anyone with any insight as to when this will move forward in Senate if the House Committees
and Floor Vote approves the Bill? Hate to get shutout again as a non-agenda item. :whistle

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I believe the Senate Bill may get called out of committee to the floor when they start getting to business on the floor voting.

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
good news, but how many times does this thing have to pass? it seems like it will never become official

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
good news, but how many times does this thing have to pass? it seems like it will never become official
That is how bills become laws. The go from committees to the floor to the desk of the executive.

fauowls44

Muckdog
Reaction score
That is how bills become laws. The go from committees to the floor to the desk of the executive.

Has this been voted on by the committee yet? Is there a live feed?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Vote is tomorrow, check the House website for the live feeds from The Florida Channel and WFSU.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
i call De la Portilla office in Tallahassee to find out when that bill should go final vote to see pass get marlins help he going call me back

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Vote is tomorrow, check the House website for the live feeds from The Florida Channel and WFSU.

So if the vote passes we get the 30 million?

fauowls44

Muckdog
Reaction score
No, if the vote passes the bill goes to the floor of the House for a final vote.

Top Bottom