What's new

Heard a rumor..

BIG Z

Muckdog
Reaction score
That Cingular is doing a $5 a month for unlimited text, sounds too good to be true imo.. anyone have any idea if this is actually true?

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, something like that. I bought in.

Shaq-Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have seen it advertised on television and radio as such both in Tallahassee and here in Cape Coral. Must be to compete with MetroPCS which has a similar thing I believe.
Something tells me they could care less about competing with MetroPCS.

MikeyFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have the $20 plan which has unlimited internet and 1000 messages to anyone besides Cingular, and then an extra $5 for unlimited texts to any Cingular customer. So I'm pretty sure the $5 thing would probably be unlimited texts but only to other Cingular people.

I know the unlimited texts to everyone is at least $20.

Reason63

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have the $20 plan which has unlimited internet and 1000 messages to anyone besides Cingular, and then an extra $5 for unlimited texts to any Cingular customer. So I'm pretty sure the $5 thing would probably be unlimited texts but only to other Cingular people.

I know the unlimited texts to everyone is at least $20.

yeah its $20 for unlimited texting now. the 5$ plan is unlimited from Cingular to Cingular phones. if you text someone who does not have Cingular its the normal 10 cents per text or w.e the fee is

every1lovesme

Muckdog
Reaction score
yeah its true..i have cingular and i have it!! befOre i ONLY had 200 texts fOr $5 nOw i have cingular tO cingular and the 200 texts fOr Only $10 a mOnth..nOt bad if yOu mainly text peOple within yOur cOmpany!! =)

Reason63

Muckdog
Reaction score
yeah its true..i have cingular and i have it!! befOre i ONLY had 200 texts fOr $5 nOw i have cingular tO cingular and the 200 texts fOr Only $10 a mOnth..nOt bad if yOu mainly text peOple within yOur cOmpany!! =)

Is it sOme type Of new trend where you type capital O's? haha

just wondering why people always type weird like that. some people type capitals like every other letter and im not sure if its the "cool" thing to do

Top Bottom