What's new

Heat vs Seattle

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
now that hockey ended it is time for some basketball

mourning and dwade both have blocks already :)

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score
Poor Wright. Since Riles has been out he hasn't gotten any minutes at all.

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know I have him in fantasy ball it is killing his value :(

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I still feel like Wright is a more consistent contributor than all but a few guys on this team. I don't know why he's losing minutes.

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
no cluespeciallywhen it seems we cant stop anyone at all. We need his defensive presence. He is perhaps our best defensive player besides Mourning on the entire team

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
Another good night for Kapono, BUT there Heat aren't doing a damn thing as far as rebounding goes. They're making Nick freakin' Collison look like a damn All-Star. Enoughhh!

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Man, Flash having a helluva game.

Ugh sorry I said anything.

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score
I cannot wait until Shaq comes back. His offense won't be what it used to be but his presence will make a huge difference. I guarantee that Wilcox and Collison would not be having huge games with Shaq out there. It's embarrassing to watch. I mean, CHRIS WILCOX? WTF.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can't watch, but by gamecast, looks like Flash is clutch again

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
Great 4th quarter.

Not really. GOOD last 3 minutes though.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I heart D Wade. If the Heat finish with a respectable record, he has to be MVP candidate. We are NOTHING without him.

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score
I heart D Wade. If the Heat finish with a respectable record, he has to be MVP candidate. We are NOTHING without him.
I think it's safe to say that every team in the league is nothing without their best player.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty absurd the extent to which we suck without him.

He's basically missed 7 games (he played 6 mins before getting hurt in the Bulls game), and we are 0-7 in those games, losing by an average of 16 points.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that every team in the league is nothing without their best player.
No, that's probably not true. Teams are obviously worse without their best player, but not too many teams are 'nothing'.

And Wade makes this team a playoff contender, whereas without him they are probably bottom 5 in the league.

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score
No, that's probably not true. Teams are obviously worse without their best player, but not too many teams are 'nothing'.

And Wade makes this team a playoff contender, whereas without him they are probably bottom 5 in the league.
So you're telling me that with J-Will, Posey, Walker, Shaq, Zo, Wright, Kapono, Doleac, and Haslem in a 9 man rotation we'd be one of the worst teams in the league? Come on now.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

So you're telling me that with J-Will, Posey, Walker, Shaq, Zo, Wright, Kapono, Doleac, and Haslem in a 9 man rotation we'd be one of the worst teams in the league? Come on now.
That would depend on how healthy Shaq is. And still, they wouldn't be a playoff team. Shaq can't carry a team by himself anymore.

Top Bottom