What's new

Heat will win the East

Reaction score
This man has been straight up beast the last couple weeks. He is doing one-on-one moves in the paint that I have never seen him do in a Heat uniform. He has found the fountain of youth.

The Heat will win the Eastern Conference. No team will be able to beat Shaq in the East.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think the Bulls have as good a shot as anyone.. especially when Nocioni is healthy. If we're full strength come playoff time, look out.

Granted the showing the other night didnt help but I still firmly believe that.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
We're on a roll because we've been playing at home. If we can continue this on the road, I'll be more impressed. Shaq looks great, but you never know when he's going to get hurt again. You have to just hold your breath.

I've said all year that on paper we're a better team than last year, and if Wade can come back and contribute we probably should win it.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think the Bulls have as good a shot as anyone.. especially when Nocioni is healthy. If we're full strength come playoff time, look out.

Not if Michael Doleac has something to say about it! :mad

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score

Not if Michael Doleac has something to say about it! :mad

Don't forget Chris Quinn too.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
We're on a roll because we've been playing at home. If we can continue this on the road, I'll be more impressed. Shaq looks great, but you never know when he's going to get hurt again. You have to just hold your breath.

I've said all year that on paper we're a better team than last year, and if Wade can come back and contribute we probably should win it.

Well, we couldn't win at home at the start of the year so even "baby-step" progress like this is really good.

The Fan

Muckdog
Reaction score

The Bulls def. do not have as good a chance as anyone due to their horrid inteior post game offensively. They have no threat whatsoever of their big men scoring. If their outside shots are not dropping, they are done. Deng is good, but he should have been dealt for Gasol. That would have given you a legit inside threat and opened up more for the perimeter.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score

The Bulls def. do not have as good a chance as anyone due to their horrid inteior post game offensively. They have no threat whatsoever of their big men scoring. If their outside shots are not dropping, they are done. Deng is good, but he should have been dealt for Gasol. That would have given you a legit inside threat and opened up more for the perimeter.
yes, our post offense isnt good but we still have as good a shot as anyone. Hinrich-Gordon-Deng-Nocioni-Duhon stacks up with anyone in the EAST, post offense or no post offense.

KG in a Bulls uni will look awfully nice next year :mischief

As for Deng and Gasol.. im fine with deng. period.

The Fan

Muckdog
Reaction score

yes, our post offense isnt good but we still have as good a shot as anyone. Hinrich-Gordon-Deng-Nocioni-Duhon stacks up with anyone in the EAST, post offense or no post offense.

I'll give yo credit, I'm surrounded by Bulls fans and none havae your optimism or thoughts that the Bulls matchup with anyone.

That being said....a) they don't; and b) did you just throw Chris Duhon in the mix for the reason why they matchup with anyone?

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
detriot is the team to beat currently but the bulls and heat should both be watched. all three teams can play good defense which is the key

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score

I'll give yo credit, I'm surrounded by Bulls fans and none havae your optimism or thoughts that the Bulls matchup with anyone.

That being said....a) they don't; and b) did you just throw Chris Duhon in the mix for the reason why they matchup with anyone?
Thats funny because all my friends who are heat fans dont think the heat have a chance.

a)hilarious

b)because hes a great bench player

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
i see no reason whatsoever to doubt the heat if they can all get healthy...when that happens...the rest of the league will be lookin over their shoulders again as we run right on by

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
In what has to be a franchise record, EIGHT players tonight in double figures, including Haslem who got to 11 with his game winner with 0.3 seconds left.

One game back of Washington in the division...I think we have a couple more games against them.

EDIT: My bad. One more game against the Wiz, also at home. And our schedule is a complete joke pretty much from here on out. At most, there are probably 5 games out of the final 18 where we won't be favored.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
What a shot by UD. The wizards were making some really g*y shots, but the
guys hung in there.

BobbyBowden

Muckdog
Reaction score
Where are all those haters who said we couldn't do crap without Flash?

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Where are all those haters who said we couldn't do crap without Flash?

They're all back on the bandwagon.

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score

Thats funny because all my friends who are heat fans dont think the heat have a chance.

a)hilarious

b)because hes a great bench player
Your friends are ignorant. The Heat, unlike the Bulls, have actually been there before and know what it takes. If you want to throw that whole "When 100% healthy" card out there then so will I. The Heat are the best team in the East HANDS DOWN when 100% healthy. Look at them right now and then add Kapono and Wade. Best 10 man rotation in all of Basketball. Can any other team HONESTLY say they can have every single guy in a 10 man rotation score in double figures? Nope.

Top Bottom