What's new

Help Would Be Nice...

every1lovesme

Muckdog
Reaction score
well my brothers baseball team is trying to find sponsors to help his team go to Cooperstown, New York(the baseball hall of fame) for one week..his coach tried contacting the marlins to see if they would help his team go but the only thing that they head office sent back was 4 tickets to a game.. does anyone know, or think they might know, who to contact for help like this??
thanks in advance!!

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
How much are you looking to get? I'm sure if it's a travel team there are local-league sponsors that'd be happy to help.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Call Chico's Bail Bonds.

every1lovesme

Muckdog
Reaction score
How much are you looking to get? I'm sure if it's a travel team there are local-league sponsors that'd be happy to help.
anything they get they are happy with..

juanpierre

Muckdog
Reaction score
let me get this straight...you contacted the marlins, owned by jeff loria, expecting to get a sponser, aka someone who will pay for your teams trip? what were you thinking?? I'm surprised you actually got 4 free tickets to a game.

every1lovesme

Muckdog
Reaction score
let me get this straight...you contacted the marlins, owned by jeff loria, expecting to get a sponser, aka someone who will pay for your teams trip? what were you thinking?? I'm surprised you actually got 4 free tickets to a game.
well we werent expecting them to pay for the trip, we were expecting them to pay for it obviously but you kno they could help a little bit "/

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score

huh
I honestly could not have said it any better.

juanpierre

Muckdog
Reaction score
well we werent expecting them to pay for the trip, we were expecting them to pay for it obviously but you kno they could help a little bit "/

Wow, he sounds like that ol' drunk, chuck Lidell

Top Bottom