What's new

Hermida is close

Lets let Hermida get a full season, injury free, before we make any outlandish predictions.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
yes, let's throw one of the best prospects in baseball under the boss for a few bad months when he was healthy, and a few terrible months while he was playing hurt

hell, why don't we just cut him

why dont he stop acting like a little baby.

i'm so glad he seemed to show up ready to play this spring also.

maybe he will actually hit the ball now that it will be may in the regular season, whenever the hell he finally decides to get back.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Maybe I skipped over it but when is Jeremy expected to join the team?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
depends

yes, let's throw one of the best prospects in baseball under the boss for a few bad months when he was healthy, and a few terrible months while he was playing hurt

hell, why don't we just cut him

maybe he will actually hit the ball now that it will be may in the regular season, whenever the hell he finally decides to get back.
so now he is a baby.... is this your new thing?... being the tough guy?

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
depends
I mean if everying goes as planned. Will it be another week, 2 weeks or 1 month?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
depends
I mean if everying goes as planned. Will it be another week, 2 weeks or 1 month?
1-2 weeks I think it says at the top

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Isn't Hermida supposed to play in a game this week? Anyone know when?

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really hope that the day Hermida comes back and is 100% we give him the #2 spot in the order. Hermida was born to be a #2 hitter in the big leagues, and he will excel there.

1. Hanley
2. Hermida
3. Miguel
4. Jacobs
5. Willingham
6. Uggla
7. CF
8. Olivo

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really hope that the day Hermida comes back and is 100% we give him the #2 spot in the order. Hermida was born to be a #2 hitter in the big leagues, and he will excel there.

1. Hanley
2. Hermida
3. Miguel
4. Jacobs
5. Willingham
6. Uggla
7. CF
8. Olivo

I agree, but I feel like he needs to earn that spot in the lineup. Hopefully Hermida will learn some "good" patience and get on base for the big boys.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score

1. Hanley
2. Hermida
3. Miguel
4. Jacobs
5. Willingham
6. Uggla
7. CF
8. Olivo

I agree, but I feel like he needs to earn that spot in the lineup. Hopefully Hermida will learn some "good" patience and get on base for the big boys.

Dan Uggla hasn't earned the #2 spot either though. Hermida, even with his struggles last year still has a better career OBP.

EricWiener

Muckdog
Reaction score

Yeah, I am certain he's trying to reduce his service time to stay as far away from arbitration and free agency as possible. I mean, why would anyone want to make millions of dollars when you can sit on your ass and pretend to rub your knee.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not to be bumping this thread everyday but I was searching around for some info on Hermida and found this... (Sorry if posted)

(April 27th) Injury updates: Right fielder Jeremy Hermida (right knee bone bruise) hopes to bat as the designated hitter today and Saturday in an extended spring training game.If all goes well, he could play Monday for Class A Jupiter. There is no timetable for his return to the team.
PBP.com

It has been 4 games past that "target" date and no sign of Hermida. Could there be a set back?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Not to be bumping this thread everyday but I was searching around for some info on Hermida and found this... (Sorry if posted)

(April 27th) Injury updates: Right fielder Jeremy Hermida (right knee bone bruise) hopes to bat as the designated hitter today and Saturday in an extended spring training game.If all goes well, he could play Monday for Class A Jupiter. There is no timetable for his return to the team.
PBP.com

It has been 4 games past that "target" date and no sign of Hermida. Could there be a set back?

probably had a recurrance of vaginal tendinitis.

Madman81

Muckdog
Reaction score

PBP.com

probably had a recurrance of vaginal tendinitis.
:lol :lol

Top Bottom