"He's still our man"

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
What you got for us tonight, Beinfest? :thumbup

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
If I was face to face with Beinfest and he told me that, I'd punch him the face, kick him in the shin, knee him in the crouth and then pick up a baseball bat and beat him senseless.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Obviousoyly youve forgotten who Lary Beinfest is>??

HE got us armando benites and tod djones. JULio throws 99...thats a closer!!1

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Seriously, if I see him on a mound for the Marlins ever again there is going to be a problem.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I bet everyone at the stadium wants to kill julio for making stay so long.
Someone please lynch him!!!

buccanes

Muckdog
Reaction score
but he is working on his mechanics with tha pitching coach!!!!

Strike 3

Muckdog
Reaction score
If I was face to face with Beinfest and he told me that, I'd punch him the face, kick him in the shin, knee him in the crouth and then pick up a baseball bat and beat him senseless.
Can I watch? I punch like a girl but maybe I can scratch his face.

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
Obviousoyly youve forgotten who Lary Beinfest is>??

HE got us armando benites and tod djones. JULio throws 99...thats a closer!!1

I dont hear anyone complaining about Owens, Gregg or Lindstrom though. He seems to have so far done pretty good with them. I didnt like the deal as I was big on pettit (still am), compared to most here. But I think you need to take the bad with the good folks

Reaction score

Who cares Ramp? Why all the hate for Beinfest? Big deal....he's what 3 for 4 out of closers??? Armando Benitez, Todd Jones, and Joe Borowski were all wins.

So what if Julio is awful......we have more good Beinfest moves to take over (Owens and Lindstrom)

Chasecdt

Muckdog
Reaction score
Seriously, if I see him on a mound for the Marlins ever again there is going to be a problem.

That goes double for me.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Jorge had his 3 strikes.

Strike 1 - Nationals 7-6 win

Strike 2 - Almost gave the win to the Phillies, thank gardner.

Strike 3 - Tonight.

He's OUT!!!

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Jorge had his 3 strikes.

Strike 1 - Nationals 7-6 win

Strike 2 - Almost gave the win to the Phillies, thank gardner.

Strike 3 - Tonight.

He's OUT!!!

Nope, I completely expect him to get 4 or 5 more chances.

FlummoxedLummox

Who cares Ramp? Why all the hate for Beinfest? Big deal....he's what 3 for 4 out of closers??? Armando Benitez, Todd Jones, and Joe Borowski were all wins.

So what if Julio is awful......we have more good Beinfest moves to take over (Owens and Lindstrom)
The big deal is that with every day that passes and Beinfest refuses to admit his mistake, he keeps putting us in a position to LOSE. GMs are supposed to do everything they can to help the team WIN games, not let their obstinance and arrogance send the team down the drain.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm pissed that the only person in our bullpen that can't throw a scoreless inning is the closer. All the other relievers that came out tonight were able to pitch scoreless innings. If any one of them had closed and Julio had stayed away, we'd be celebrating 6-2 right now.

LordMagnus

Muckdog
Reaction score
The problem with Julio is that he never did anything to deserve the closer role. Others had solid spring training and solid outings in the regular season while Julio continues to fail. All it says to this team is that doing if you do well it doesn't matter, we're still going to go to our struggling closer because "he's our guy". You can't fool the players on the team who should be out there.

gomarlins9703

Muckdog
Reaction score
julio said he hates gay people... suspend him

seriously... how much longer until a player stroms into fredi's office and and says enough is enough. were busting our ass for this guy to f***ing blow it all.

BIG Z

Muckdog
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Julio we would easily be 7-1. The game he blew in D.C was ridiculous along with this one. Guys a DOUCHE BOX

IrishHarrington

Muckdog
Reaction score
julio should be allowed to work out his issues in games when we are up by ten or down by ten or even better in the minors , the guy has all the stuff in the world but mentally is done

julio should be allowed to work out his issues in games when we are up by ten or down by ten or even better in the minors , the guy has all the stuff in the world but mentally is done

Top Bottom