What's new

Hidee Ho neighbors

Mule

Muckdog
Reaction score
I am one of the wayward mods over at the Mofo, introducing myself in anticipation of the Mets upcoming dismantlement of the Marlins.

The short saga of Mule:

Born, raised, and still reside in northern Minnesota. 34, high school education only, joined the Marine Corps at 17 immediately upon graduation, served just a hair over 10 years. Upon leaving I took up arms as a carpenter, and am now a new construction/property assessor for the county I reside in.

The obvious question people ask when they find out where I live is, how did you become a Mets fan? It was some bad tequila in a bar in Juarez, Mexico and some incriminating pictures that we won't talk about. And yes I am a Twins fan as well.

Looking forward to the exchange of taunts and jibes during the series. And just as a warning, as good as you think you are about ripping on Mo Vaughn, I can guarantee you I know guys who are better.

Mule

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mutts suck.

Yeah, but the question is simply, can we raise our level of suckitude to the point where your level of suckitude sucks more than our suckitude? I dare say we can suck less than you if we put our minds to it and grunt a little bit.

Mule

Muckdog
Reaction score
thanks, after how this season has gone I've found ways of expressing the word "suck" that I never even imagined before.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
who gets ripped more on their respective sites?

mo vaughn

or

derrek lee

question.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
DLee.....

although, I would normally say Mo.....

DLee's level of suckitude is at an all time high

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Mule.

Right now the Mutts suck and the Marlins sucker and the Tigers suckiest..

DLee sucks..

Mule

Muckdog
Reaction score
I still have faith that Milwaukee is going to be the worst team in the league this year tho. I hate Milwaukee with the white hot passion of a thousand exploding suns.

News flash: Mo was recently seen recuperating, laying on a beach sunning himself and relaxing, but had to give it up when two dozen Greenpeacers showed up and tried to push him back in the water.

Mule

Muckdog
Reaction score
Welcome to the barn, Mule.

I'm the nag.

We'll get along....

Excellent. Who doesn't love a blonde nag?

Top Bottom