What's new

Hinch and Luhnow fired after being suspended by MLB

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
So, 17 Astros and 18 Red Sox gonna be "Lord Voldemort" eternally.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
People have too much time on their hands to find that out. lol
And he could’ve deleted some time ago for whatever reason and nobody noticed it until checking for it after this too.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
And he could’ve deleted some time ago for whatever reason and nobody noticed it until checking for it after this too.
Yep. Maybe he deleted it the next week, we don't know.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Was their any rumblings of the Astros baseball operations department being a problem before this?

Because I find it very interesting that the Astros from like 2016-2019 are applauded by the media as being some trendsetting model of an organization... then in late 2019 the cheating accusations and the Taubman situation happens and now the punishments come down and all of a sudden the media is like "ah they were always a horrible organization!"

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Was their any rumblings of the Astros baseball operations department being a problem before this?

Because I find it very interesting that the Astros from like 2016-2019 are applauded by the media as being some trendsetting model of an organization... then in late 2019 the cheating accusations and the Taubman situation happens and now the punishments come down and all of a sudden the media is like "ah they were always a horrible organization!"
Look back to the Chris Correa case when the Cardinals former exec was busted and is now serving time. The one thing he talked about that everyone kinda laughed off at the time was that the Astros basically stole the Cardinals entire database structure. The judge basically laughed at him, MLB basically laughed at him. In light of all of this, its not so laughable now from some in the know. That it happened is simply fucking moronic. That it happened so many times is even more moronic. Hell the Astros should have been punished for having 1990s era security in place!

The Astros were accused of this for at least 2 years. Look at the Taubman incident. Luhnow has always put off this I'm better than you attitude along with the whole, I'm completely innocent persona.

Look at the statements by both Hinch and Luhnow yesterday for further proof.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Was just thinking how this stuff about Luhnow being not such a nice guy is similar to the things already being said about Gary Denbo.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Was just thinking how this stuff about Luhnow being not such a nice guy is similar to the things already being said about Gary Denbo.
Except Denbo didnt really break rules to achieve the success he has had. Just been a total dick.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
True but weren't they implying Luhnow being a dick as well?
yes....

But Luhnow didnt just bend rules but broke them along the way.

Denbo for all intensive purposes is just... well just a dick.

Top Bottom