What's new

Hinch and Luhnow fired after being suspended by MLB

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
You would think that the Dodgers would get the Astros' vacated title, but I guess they gave it to the Padres?
Why the fuck would the Dodgers get the World Series title? I understand any discussion on vacating the title. Awarding it to the Dodgers is the stupidest most millenial moronic thing in the world however.

Who's to say they would have beaten the Yankees?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
How can the Astros not go with Espada and how can the Mets not strongly consider Perez if he was really the runner up to Beltran? The Mets just did a full on managerial search, why go through that whole process again? If Perez was really the next best candidate it should absolutely be his job now.
Because they dont think Espada could handle the job effectively?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Also, no Wally Backman to the Mets????

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Why the fuck would the Dodgers get the World Series title? I understand any discussion on vacating the title. Awarding it to the Dodgers is the stupidest most millenial moronic thing in the world however.

Who's to say they would have beaten the Yankees?
For the record, I was being sarcastic. Because the list of teams on @SilverBullet's meme did not included the Padres, I was joking that the 2017 WS was for some reason awarded to them.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
For the record, I was being sarcastic. Because the list of teams on @SilverBullet's meme did not included the Padres, I was joking that the 2017 WS was for some reason awarded to them.
He doesn't get that. Everyone here who has mentioned the Dodgers being awarded the title has been joking yet Das has berated us all.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Like individually, or are we fucking each other, or, how is this working?

I need to know so we can set up the logistics.
I'll leave the logistics of that up to all of you.

I could care fucking less.

Top Bottom