What's new

Hollandsworth gone to?

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yankees are looking for a lefty bat and have diffrent possibilities and one of them is Todd...

Yankee scouting guru Gene Michael watched Tampa Bay last week, focusing on lefties Ben Grieve and Travis Lee. Other possibilities include San Diego's Dave Hansen, Arizona's Mark Grace or Florida's Todd Hollandsworth.

Link

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
They wouldn't offer anything valuable enough for a guy like Hollandsworth to make the trade worthwhile anyway.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
They wouldn't offer anything valuable enough for a guy like Hollandsworth to make the trade worthwhile anyway.
Plus, they are interested in Henderson... :D

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can't see anyone having too much interest in Hollandsworth, especially the Evil Empire. Remember, he wasn't exactly a sough-after commodity before coming to the Fish. Besides, if the Evil Empire wants a lefty bat, they'll want power, consistancy and durability, not a doubles hitter with a rap for injury.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
you are just judging Hollandsworth by this season, why not try to judge him career wise? He is a very solid player it doesnt mean he suckes just cause he had on bad year. Hollandsworth isnt just a doubles guy.

Reaction score
:mischief2 I don't think the Yankees will go for Hollansworth for potential reasons. They should go for another lefty instead.

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
:mischief2 I don't think the Yankees will go for Hollansworth for potential reasons. They should go for another lefty instead.
I think you pretty much forget the term 'potential' at this point in Hollandsworth's career.

Who would be 'another' lefty you suggest?

later......

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Who would be 'another' lefty you suggest?
Andy Fox? :mischief2 :shifty :whistle

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
I meant realistically since you think they wouldn't go for Hollandsworth.

later....

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I meant realistically since you think they wouldn't go for Hollandsworth.

later....
maybe Reggie Taylor from Cincy?

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
so who do you suggest josh?

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Andy Fox? :mischief2 :shifty :whistle
The Yanbks have suggested Andy Fox also but i think they are looking for lefty with some pop like Todd Hollandsworth or Reggie Taylor (like ramp said)

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
:mischief2 I don't think the Yankees will go for Hollansworth for potential reasons.? They should go for another lefty instead.
so who do you suggest josh? Honestly?

Brad Wilkerson, Ben Grieve, or Jeff Conti.

BTW: 1TruFan, I didn't post that. My friend did. He just created a new name and put me as the e-mail contact for some reason... ;) :angry

FIUMarlinfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
its jason conti, and why would montreal or tampa trade 2 young cheap outfielders?

question

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think TB would love to get Grieve off the books

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
its jason conti, and why would montreal or tampa trade 2 young cheap outfielders?

question
Tampa would because: The Yankees will give them prospects.

Is that simple enough?

Top Bottom