What's new

How about TH?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
TH has been up and down all season long, mostly down, and has produced less power for us than Luis Castillo.

I think we should trade him! I don't know exactly what price he would fetch for or who would pay it, but why not? He isn't worth paying $1.5 Mill for, and I honestly would be more comfortable with Banks as the starter... This year he has really shown that when in the starters role, he can/will produce.

Any thoughts on my wacky idea?

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, Hollandsworth is not coming back next year and the marlins are not in contentention. Trading TH wont hurt but the question is would anybody take him, and if so what would we get in return?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Exactly...

Some high payroll team in contention might want someone to be able to come off the bench and hit from the left side...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
well the Yanks were interested in him before they got Sierra...

I see him staying in teal all year...

but i would welcome a trade, even though i like him

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like him when he is performing.

He hasn't done that as much as we have hoped he would. Although we have seen him when he is 'on' and I like that.

But Banks has been more consistant, and has performed better overall...

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm in ramp's boat. Like the player, but wouldn't mind seeing him traded giving Banks the LF spot. Who would be our utility outfielder then? Maybe Allen or Nunez when he gets healthy.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm in ramp's boat. Like the player, but wouldn't mind seeing him traded giving Banks the LF spot. Who would be our utility outfielder then? Maybe Allen or Nunez when he gets healthy.
why not Robert Stratton?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Seeing as we have enough contact off the bench and not one PH homer, I would be all for Stratton...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
why not Robert Stratton? Yea, Stratton would be a nice a choice. But be realistic no one will take TH unless he's included in the Lowell package or something.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm in ramp's boat.? Like the player, but wouldn't mind seeing him traded giving Banks the LF spot.? Who would be our utility outfielder then?? Maybe Allen or Nunez when he gets healthy.
why not Robert Stratton? Yea, Stratton would be a nice a choice. But be realistic no one will take TH unless he's included in the Lowell package or something. Im sure some team would lobe TH as a 4th OF and a lefty off the bench...

he doesnt make much so no point to throw him in a Lowell deal

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Exactly.

The Rockies managed to get him out of Colorado and to Texas at mid-season last year.

I'm sure we could do it...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anyways I dont think the marlins will trade him unless they get some nice pitching prospects, because he's gone after the season.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Exactly.

The Rockies managed to get him out of Colorado and to Texas at mid-season last year.

I'm sure we could do it...
Well, he was actually doing good in Colorado, but right now...

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well that's the point.

Because some team could use a good 4th OF, he won't be here next year, and every team would like to save money by getting an unproducing salary out of town, he is really a perfect trade candidate...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I dont think any time would want to take on Todd he sucks most of the time, but hey I would love if the marlins find someone.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, he could be a very valuable player coming off the bench...

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Stratton, Rob
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pacific Coast League ? Albuquerque Isotopes 04/03 to 06/12

AVG G AB R H RBI 2B3B HR BB SO SB CS
.255 59 212 41 54 53 9 0 23 16 95 4 1

Thos are Stratton Numbers at Triple A, look at the homeruns!
( sorry it's kinda hard to read) The actual stats are to the right of the letters. :confused

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
We all know of his staggeringly confusing stats...

He's a mind boggling player...

Top Bottom