What's new

How many times did you switch your major in college?

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have told a couple of you that I've recently switched my major. Luckily, I just entered my second year so I am fine.

I know I'm not the only one. Fess up!

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Haven't changed it at all and don't plan to. The only thing I did do was dropping my minor.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Never switched my major in my first year though I'd be lying if I'm confident with my major and haven't considered doing so. In fall I'll be entering my second year of college, which will be my junior year however much I still consider myself a freshman. I'll finish my Aerospace Engineering degree after 3 years at UF at the current so I'm most likely going to double major since I'm not letting myself be pushed out of college after 3 years.

Flamarlins3

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I never switched my my Broadcast Comm major, but I added the history major my Junior year...

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Still have my head in the clouds, but I seem to keep adding Minors without subtracting any. Currently got the Met Major with Math & Physics Minor game going...good thing minors at FSU are not declared.

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
technically yes, but not really. switched from biology with marine to biology with biotech, which is more of a minor switch. but i knew i wanted to be in biology since childhood.

marlins02

damn you never told me you switched, what you doing now? i hope i didnt give you a bad picture of the program.

yenta

Muckdog
Reaction score
I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I was in elementary school.

Sorry- I got an early jump on life.

Top Bottom