What's new

Howie Kendrick?

QbanCastillo

Muckdog
VIP
Reaction score
Exactly. The thought of upgrading our lineup with Kendrick sounds nice at first but there's a legit concern that he would be an extreme overpay for a guy who's production would likely be declining. Maybe these are extreme examples but it would be like our signings of John Buck, Heath Slater and Jarrod Saltalamacchia.
Heath Slater.jpg

Weirdest baseball card I've ever seen.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
If the Rays are the front runners then there isnt as much interest as we thought in him as there are many teams that can give him more money and more years than the Rays can or would.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
If the Rays are the front runners then there isnt as much interest as we thought in him as there are many teams that can give him more money and more years than the Rays can or would.
Curious to know what kinda contract you would offer him? I wouldn't go past 2 years and $16 million.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Curious to know what kinda contract you would offer him? I wouldn't go past 2 years and $16 million.
I wouldn't offer him anything. My savings account is kinda low as it as plus with the holiday season coming up I don't think I can offer him anything that he would truly consider accepting.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I wouldn't offer him anything. My savings account is kinda low as it as plus with the holiday season coming up I don't think I can offer him anything that he would truly consider accepting.
Understandable, I am in the same boat. I guess we can safely say that @CYmarlins is the most loaded member here.

Top Bottom