What's new

I didnt see 2days game

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
gotta love the BoSox. most difficult LF and they have Manny and Millar out threre.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
pudge, redmond should catch the series so pudge can be EXTRA fresh

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
thank u J rod.. thats all i wantted to know......

i didnt want a SMART a** answer like i got form double tear.....

damn... I wish Redman was on i saw the stats..... he went 6 innings and 5 runs aloowed 3 runs in the first 3 innings..... was he like struglling in the 6th or something did jack keep em in to long???
I didn't give you a smart @$$ answer... Game Threads are there for people to comment on games and give thier opinions on the game being played. Btw... my name is DurableTear.

Admin you should invest on a spell checking program. You would make millions! :lol

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Admin you should invest on a spell checking program. You would make millions! :lol
that joke sucked too man :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
that joke sucked too man :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown I suck at comedy...

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
yo you are a smart a** if you coulnt give ya opnion on the matter than you shouldnt post.....

if i wantted to see stats i would have checked box score... you think checking game log is gonna tell me why we lost the game i allready got the input i needed to hear from J rod Cape and Ramp and others...

ya wise a** isnt helping any1.....

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
that joke sucked too man :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown I suck at comedy... :D

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
yo you are a smart a** if you coulnt give ya opnion on the matter than you shouldnt post.....

if i wantted to see stats i would have checked box score... you think checking game log is gonna tell me why we lost the game i allready got the input i needed to hear from J rod Cape and Ramp and others...

LMAO

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score

Opinions, commentary, and useful info on the games played are on the game threads.

Sorry you couldn't get anything useful from my post but there is no need for calling me a wise @$$.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think we should have Pudge DH and have Redmond/Castro play catcher behind the plate.

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
I was thinking the same Cape seems like a good idea.....

hey you think if we were in teh AL we would draw more fans???

JBurque

Muckdog
Reaction score
hasn't anything been deleted yet, i wasn't paying attention for a minute

Hojo

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'd just like to chime in with this:

Contrary to what you guys may see in the stands.... Trachsel is one of the Better #4 pitcher in the league. His only problem is being a #3 on the Mets.

The guy has been one of the most consistent startes in the NL since after the 2001 All-Star break.... don't believe me? Look it up. You can not judge by W's & L's though, as his run support usually sucks.

Top Bottom