What's new

I saw Jim Tressel at school

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I saw him and a few assistant coaches walk past me a couple of days ago. He was wearing that red sweater and all. I'm sure he was at my school (st. thomas aquinas high school) recruiting our safety, Major Wright. pretty neat. I meant to say, "hey, coach!" or "Go Gators!!"...but nothing came out.

Urban Meyer has also been to our school a couple of times ( i didn't see him, though) and I saw UMass people recruiting our punter, Mickey Groody.

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
should tell him to buy some better players for next year :)

Buckeye

Muckdog
Reaction score
I saw him and a few assistant coaches walk past me a couple of days ago. He was wearing that red sweater and all. I'm sure he was at my school (st. thomas aquinas high school) recruiting our safety, Major Wright. pretty neat. I meant to say, "hey, coach!" or "Go Gators!!"...but nothing came out.

Urban Meyer has also been to our school a couple of times ( i didn't see him, though) and I saw UMass people recruiting our punter, Mickey Groody.

I've seen him close to 50 times on campus.

Not once was he wearing the sweater-vest. He always usually wears a full suit.

Not calling you a liar, but the sweater thing is a gameday tradition he usually/never does unless it's a game day.

marlins02

Not calling you a liar, but the sweater thing is a gameday tradition he usually/never does unless it's a game day.

perhaps he wanted to wear it on the recruiting trip since everybody knows him for that.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score

nope, he was wearing a grey shirt with the red vest over it. the other guys with him (assumed assitant coaches) had on black dress pants and red polo shirts with the ohio state logo on them.

Top Bottom