What's new

If the Tigers win the World Series in 2003...

I will hand this site's ownership over to Das Texan.

It's a bold offer but I am willing to take the chance.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
ps

the tigers will win the world series within 5 years.

this site is mine.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
you just edited that in punk.

i better call up dave, tell him that now is the time to 'shock the world'

I had forgot to say 2003 but I meant this season obviously.

Call him up.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
yeah i knew you meant this season...

i am just a smartass.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Tigers will win the World Series in 3005 :mischief2
Not even...Maybe Never. I dont know they should get rid of all there players and start all over again because they really suck right now.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not even...Maybe Never. I dont know they should get rid of all there players and start all over again because they really suck right now. Why don't The D-Rays and Marlins dump everyone of their players.

It's called potential The Tigers just need to dump some contracts.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Why don't The D-Rays and Marlins dump everyone of their players.
Because we have a chance to do something and the Tigers dont. Why dont you people go chase after the Expos for while....

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not even...Maybe Never. I dont know they should get rid of all there players and start all over again because they really suck right now. Why don't The D-Rays and Marlins dump everyone of their players.

It's called potential The Tigers just need to dump some contracts. The D-Rays are starting to build a nice group of players... Rocco, Huff, and Crawford... :mischief2

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Why don't The D-Rays and Marlins dump everyone of their players.
Because we have a chance to do something and the Tigers dont. Why dont you people go chase after the Expos for while.... The Tigers have prospects and the next great closer in German and they will have money after their done paying Easily, Palmer, Higginson and any other over payed bum.

You really don't have a clue about The Tigers do you?

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Tigers have prospects and the next great closer in German and they will have money after their done paying Easily, Palmer, Higginson and any other over payed bum.

Yes thats what i tried to say, bring up some prospects and dump the people that have huge Contracts and arent producing...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

It's called potential The Tigers just need to dump some contracts. The D-Rays are starting to build a nice group of players... Rocco, Huff, and Crawford... :mischief2 unfortunately, CC has been benched because Lou wants to win

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Tigers have prospects and the next great closer in German and they will have money after their done paying Easily, Palmer, Higginson and any other over payed bum.

Yes thats what i tried to say, bring up some prospects and dump the people that have huge Contracts and arent producing... You just said they were pathetic?

They still have to pay Easily even though he does not play for them it's until their wretched contracts are up.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
You just said they were pathetic?
They are you didnt know??? They had like the worst record last year and this year a the beggining were like 0-17...

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
You just said they were pathetic?
They are you didnt know??? They had like the worst record last year and this year a the beggining were like 0-17... You say their pathetic than say that all they have to do is bring up prospects and they will get better once those contracts are up and then you say their pathetic again.

Make up your mind.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
this year a the beggining were like 0-17...
You say their pathetic than say that all they have to do is bring up prospects and they will get better once those contracts are up and then you say their pathetic again.

Make up your mind. [/quote]
They are pathetic, they just need to bring some people up and dump players in there 25 man roster

Top Bottom