What's new

If you were manager......

Reaction score
I like Borchard. I just don't think he can play CF everyday. If Hermida continues to struggle, then Borchard would be good in RF.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
#1 - Cody Ross or Jason Wood - Hard choice.

#2 - I am going with De Aza. Eric Reed can only bunt. Reggie cant hit/ field at a ML level. Joe is not a "CF'er". De Aza can't be worse than Reed or Reg. I picked Borch (Better corner OF'er) in the poll but I changed my mind after I submited it.

#2 - Owens.

The_Punisher

Muckdog
Reaction score
ROSS, SANCHEZ, and TANKERSLEY as you all expected, and I wouldn't have a prob with the hard throwing Owens.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like Borchard. I just don't think he can play CF everyday. If Hermida continues to struggle, then Borchard would be good in RF.

Hermida won't be leaving right field unless he's hitting .150 into July.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
#1 We gotta keep Cody he is a stud!
#2 At this moment I say lets platoon JoBo and Reed and keep De Aza a phone call away
#3 Owens has been beyond sensational, he still has Lindstrom on his tail, that one is yet far from decided

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
1. Ross (we already have multiple infielders - Amezaga & Andino)
2. Bochard (i like his power, and he is unique as a switch hitter)
3. Owens

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
#2 At this moment I say lets platoon JoBo and Reed and keep De Aza a phone call away
#3 Owens has been beyond sensational, he still has Lindstrom on his tail, that one is yet far from decided

Cody is a stud? His on-base was under .300 last year.

Platoon JoBo and Reed? There's no point, because that's taking the bat out of Borchard's hands on the left side of the plate, which is his best side. It's one or the other.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score

Cody is a stud? His on-base was under .300 last year.

Platoon JoBo and Reed? There's no point, because that's taking the bat out of Borchard's hands on the left side of the plate, which is his best side. It's one or the other.
Then JoBo it is WC you have convinced me!
btw anyone who takes a beaner right at the kisser and comes to play the next day to hit a dinger is a stud in my book

Please take Abercrombie's name out of the first poll, we know he aint gonna be coming back anytime soon

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Please take Abercrombie's name out of the first poll, we know he aint gonna be coming back anytime soon
He might get a call-up later this year.

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score
My answers:
1. Jason Wood
2. Joe Borchard (unfortunately)
3. Tank, although I also like O-Henry.

SHUfishfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
1. Woody (although i hope Cody makes it cuz i still have some Cody Ross is my Homeboy shirts to unload.)
2. Joe-B
3. Owens to start the season at least

Reaction score
Wood is 2-4, 2 doubles today (.478 spring avg.)

I'm sry but at this point of his career, Jason Wood is a better hitter than Aaron Boone.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know spring stats predict nothing (see: Abercrombie last year) but Jason Woods deserves a shot in the majors this year.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
He might get a call-up later this year.
I just thew up a little in my mouth! :(

Top Bottom