What's new

IMDB Trivia Question

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Who is the only (i presume) actor to have every one of his movies in the IMDB Top 250?

..and I'm not talking about a random guy who played a dead body in saving private ryan.

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
Who is the only (i presume) actor to have every one of his movies in the IMDB Top 250?

..and I'm not talking about a random guy who played a dead body in saving private ryan.

I'm going to say Tom Hanks, but it could be Leonardo Dicaprio.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
James Dean?

Edit: Apparently not. Two of his three movies are rated high enough to be on there, but for whatever reason, they are not. So, he's 0 for 3.

I'm going to say Tom Hanks, but it could be Leonardo Dicaprio.

I'm sure The Burbs and that one with the dog are not up there...just to name a couple.

And Leo was in The Beach, so it can't be him.

83Gator

Muckdog
Reaction score
How about the guy who played Fredo in the Godfather movies? He only made 5 or 6 movies.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
How about the guy who played Fredo in the Godfather movies? He only made 5 or 6 movies.
Congratulations.. you've won a free oven-mit!

That is correct.. the great John Cazale. Godfather (#1), The Godfather: Part 2 (#3), The Conversation (#161), Dog Day Afternoon (#158) and The Deer Hunter (#130).. all nominated for best pictures. He definitely left us too early.

Top Bottom