What's new

Interview with a Pedo

Buckeye

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not really that disturbing. Just kind of sad.

The guy's sick.

I DID kind of root for the reporter to punch him in the face when that dude kept getting up real close.

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
He said sex with a 5 year old is OK.

That is very disturbing.

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
Only one solution is proven to work:

Court ordered castration

DaGreatOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
Only one solution is proven to work:

Court ordered castration

One can only wish.

Buckeye

Muckdog
Reaction score
He said sex with a 5 year old is OK.

That is very disturbing.

OH MY GOD! A DUDE WHO HAS SEX WITH KIDS THINKS IT'S OKAY!

Shocker.

He said it. Didn't mean I sat there and thought what that actually entails. He's a sick old man. Doesn't disturb me the way watching a movie about his life might.

Reaction score
An example of being possessed by demons is available at the top of this page. How sick is that? Would anybody mind if a army guy just walked up and shot him? seriously nobody would care, in fact there would be a celebration.

Buckeye

Muckdog
Reaction score
An example of being possessed by demons is available at the top of this page. How sick is that? Would anybody mind if a army guy just walked up and shot him? seriously nobody would care, in fact there would be a celebration.

That dog wouldn't celebrate. It'd be sad.

Plus, it probably likes licking that dude's old scroat every night before he goes to bed.

Reaction score
Theres arguments as to why even castration wouldn't work, b/c of the mental aspect of the crime. And jus tfood for thought, one of the 'victims' was 16. I always have questions about that kind of thing. Seems to me the 16 year old is as much of a criminal and the 13 year old is the real victim.

Top Bottom