What's new

IPOD Question/Help

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out... Here is the situation

My old computer with all my songs died a few months ago. I recently got a new one, but don't have any songs on it. I want to update my ipod (that does have all the songs on it). Is there anyway I can transfer all the songs on my ipod onto my new computer?

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure out how to get some files off of mine yesterday, but I prevailed eventually. So, I' pretty sure there's a way to get music off of yours and onto that computer, but I don't know how, so I guess I'm not much help.

Mine's a shuffle, so it works as a flash drive. I'd imagine you have something else, and I have zero familiarity with other iPods. For me, I had to close iTunes and access it as an E drive...for some reason I couldn't do that while iTunes was open. I doubt that will help any, but best of luck to you.

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
All the programs mentioned Ive used...

The one I found the best was CopyPod...

Start loadin' that comp with Rage! :rock

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks, I will check out copy pod. I see they have a free trial, so maybe I will just unload all of the songs on my ipod onto the new computer and get rid of the program.

come wit it now!

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks, I will check out copy pod. I see they have a free trial, so maybe I will just unload all of the songs on my ipod onto the new computer and get rid of the program.

come wit it now!

Well if you like the program and want to keep it I will find you the serial... :mischief Let me know!

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

come wit it now!

Well if you like the program and want to keep it I will find you the serial... :mischief Let me know!

awesome thanks. I am going to download it tonight, so we'll see how it goes

Top Bottom