What's new

Is anyone going to Atlanta for next week's series?

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
MaXx and I will be there. We are staying with my family (Loganville & just good ol' Atlanta).

Just wondering if I should be on the lookout for any fellow MBers.

Real_Teal

Muckdog
Reaction score
I may get up there for one of the day games if I can get a good last minute same day flight up and back from Jax. Turner is very accessible by public transportation and has great site lines.

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
MaXx and I will be there. We are staying with my family (Loganville & just good ol' Atlanta).

Miri, Im actually on the road right now as I type this. Im in Chicago for the Fish series.. I am then going to Milwalkee for the series and then coming back down I will be in ATL for the Braves/Fish series so yes I will be there... I will keep my eyes open looking for you guys

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
i wish. alas, i cannot. so i'll be stuck here with you guys ;)

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score

Miri, Im actually on the road right now as I type this. Im in Chicago for the Fish series.. I am then going to Milwalkee for the series and then coming back down I will be in ATL for the Braves/Fish series so yes I will be there... I will keep my eyes open looking for you guys

Damn! You must be loaded! lol. I wish I could follow the fish all over the country.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score

Have fun and see ya there!

Damn! You must be loaded! lol. I wish I could follow the fish all over the country.

I have a friend that has been going on a stadium tour for some time now. I wish I could do something like that.

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score

:lol :lol Far from loaded dude (broke college student actually), its really not that expensive. I thought it would be waaaayyyyy more when I first got myself into this. This is the first time Ive been anywhere pasted Atlanta. I dont travel at all, So I decided to put my foot down and take time off of work and school and do something fun for a change. BTW Im in a car driving, so its not like I purchased all these planes fares or anything.. ONE LONG f***ING Drive let me tell you!!!

Ill try to post some pics if I get a chance, my internet might run out here at the hotel.. I only got it for a couple of more hrs.. :lol

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have fun guys!

Sounds like a cool little trip ur on Fish4.

My bro and I go to Turner once a year for a Fish series.. We'll be up there in Sept (I think). Whatever the late summer Fish series in ATL we will be there.

You guys doin the doubleheader? Pure awesomeness.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score

:lol :lol Far from loaded dude (broke college student actually), its really not that expensive. I thought it would be waaaayyyyy more when I first got myself into this. This is the first time Ive been anywhere pasted Atlanta. I dont travel at all, So I decided to put my foot down and take time off of work and school and do something fun for a change. BTW Im in a car driving, so its not like I purchased all these planes fares or anything.. ONE LONG f***ING Drive let me tell you!!!

Ill try to post some pics if I get a chance, my internet might run out here at the hotel.. I only got it for a couple of more hrs.. :lol

:lol

FishFF

Muckdog
Reaction score
Im thinking about driving up to ATL from Ocala. If u buy tickets for the 1st game of the dbl header, is it valid for the 2nd game?

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
day night double header, so no...I'm still tryin to get up there for a day but I am flat broke right now and I'm working 11 days straight, although I might be able to shift things around...and my friend i was going to visit has school, so there's a trip that has turned from pure awesomeness to nothing lol

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score

Sounds like a fun trip. I know you are enjoying yourself. A little off topic but I was wondering how that ticket exchange thing went for you.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
ok now i definently can't make it...so my only "road trips" this year are the Shea game in May and the Shea games in September...but I'm up there anyway by then

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know if I am going to the doubleheader. I want to do other stuff while I am there. Maybe we'll go to the day game. It depends on what my sister may have planned (dinner or whatever). She did get us tickets for Monday night's game.

Top Bottom