What's new

Is Beinfest is dumb enough to trade Lowell?

MarlinLover2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yes, I think he is to concerned about the money thing. So he'll think that he has to trade Lowell. :banghead

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Only if it is something that will improve the team big time like the Clement/Alfonseca trade to get Willis & Co.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
You think they'll trade him because of "the money thing"? That's a real detailed and opinionated. Most in here already know everyones stance on the Lowell 'situation'.

This thread is a waste of space...

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont think Lowell Will be traded, I think Beinfest and Co. will meet Lowell's demands for next season because he is the heart of our team and to good to trade away. :mischief

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
So you know hes dumb how? I wish people would stop making character judgements based on absolutely nothing. Might Lowell be traded? Yes. But recent actions might also point otherwise...1) Cabs playing LF down in the farm 2) Marlins actually looking to make a club improving trade for ML players

some of you posters just take up space with your comments and posts. Its not like we are conversing in real time. You don't have to think before you talk...for the love just use your brain once in awhile. :banghead

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
So you know hes dumb how? I wish people would stop making character judgements based on absolutely nothing. Might Lowell be traded? Yes. But recent actions might also point otherwise...1) Cabs playing LF down in the farm 2) Marlins actually looking to make a club improving trade for ML players

some of you posters just take up space with your comments and posts. Its not like we are conversing in real time. You don't have to think before you talk...for the love just use your brain once in awhile. :banghead
people are just posting there "guesses" or opinions, im not saying what I said is going to happen, i just Hope it will play out that way.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think he will trade Lowell if he dont win , and if he doesnt rise the payroll

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
We will trade whoever we need to to improve this club. Alfonseca/Clement deal did that and lowered payroll.

MarlinLover2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey, Shamrock I did not say he was dumb. Obviously, You didn't read correctly. I said " Is he Dumb enough " That doesn't mean that I said that he is dumb. Next time Read & Think before you speak.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey, Shamrock I did not say he was dumb. Obviously, You didn't read correctly. I said " Is he Dumb enough " That doesn't mean that I said that he is dumb. Next time Read & Think before you speak.
are you s***ting me?

are you dumb enough.... meaning that you are dumb, but maybe not too dumb...

you called Beinfest dumb...

face it

Latest posts

Top Bottom