What's new

IT IS FINAL

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
SHEA HILLENBRAND WAS TRADED FOR BYUNG YUN KIm

i think the sox got scammed ther hillenbrand was in line for a career year.

but the sox got a closer, cuz they're bulpen is doing terrible

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
isnt kim going into the rotation?

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
isnt kim going into the rotation?
not sure but i tohught of putting him in the bullpen since their bullpen is terrible. and they have no closer, kim saved 36 games last year.

yea but he could go into the rotation

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
Everything I've heard and seen says Kim is going into the rotation, although one has to wonder how many moore bullpen debacles it'll take before they throw him in the closer role again.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
the red sox will also have former closer derek lowe and former part time closer tim wakefield in their rotation.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
It isnt known yet if Kim is going to the rotation or not. Grady little said he hasnt made up his mind yet, so we have to wait and see. Sea will bring some more power into the D-Backs and The Bosox's have now a starter/Reliever that can ive you quality innings.

tigersfan1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I thought I heard on ESPN that Kim would be in the bullpen over the weekend and make a start against Pittsburgh next week. Either way, the BoSox have too many offensive players and need help in the rotation and bullpen so I think this is a good deal for them.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I thought I heard on ESPN that Kim would be in the bullpen over the weekend and make a start against Pittsburgh next week. Either way, the BoSox have too many offensive players and need help in the rotation and bullpen so I think this is a good deal for them.
This will only help The Red Sox, The Yankee's really should be sweating because you can't go wrong with Kim in either way in the Rotation or as a closer.

Top Bottom