What's new

It's official

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
GO RED SOX?
or GO BLUE JAYS?

I'll be in my Marlins Uggla shirt as usual if anyones going to be there.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll be at the game tonight as well. If I see anyone in a marlins shirt I will say hi.

We are going to a bar near fenways at 4pm, so by the the time the game starts I will probably be cheering for toronto!

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll be at the game tonight as well. If I see anyone in a marlins shirt I will say hi.

We are going to a bar near fenways at 4pm, so by the the time the game starts I will probably be cheering for toronto!
what section...apperently I'm in like section 1 or something...I don't know where the hell that is, but I saw a picture and its near the RF foul pole apperently.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Just pray you aren't behind a pole.

I used to go on a 3 or 4 game Fenway trip once a year since I was in middle school and only once have I been behind a pole/support beam, and it almost totally covered the pitcher. Luckily I was 12 and some lady switched with me.

Its the best sporting venue going, imo. Make sure you get there early and hang out outside the park for a bit and really soak in the ridiculous atmosphere, so much fun.

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
Just pray you aren't behind a pole.

I used to go on a 3 or 4 game Fenway trip once a year since I was in middle school and only once have I been behind a pole/support beam, and it almost totally covered the pitcher. Luckily I was 12 and some lady switched with me.

Its the best sporting venue going, imo. Make sure you get there early and hang out outside the park for a bit and really soak in the ridiculous atmosphere, so much fun.
agreed. it has so much flavor

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
go sawx!!

I'm going to fenway(hopefully) this summer. I'm so damn excited and I don't even know if I'm going yet.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ya we had terrible seats. We were in the outfield row 4 however row 4 means behind the fence. so we went to stading room only and saw tehe last 4 innings from there. If my typi g is bad I am sorry I have ad atleast 13 beers. Down with boston!

Top Bottom