Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
for padding the runs....

"we will not forget it"

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK!

Good, bunch of punks. Unwritten rule, don't rub it in.

Lets make them pay by pounding them tomorrow.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
good. I'm sure he didn't take kindly to their pitcher throwing behind Andy Fox either. The idea that it was revenge for Neal is laughable. I hope McKeon gets the team riled up and they kick the crap out of Boston tomorrow.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
I Dont blame Good Ol' Trader Jack.for bein pissed...

The Fish are Pissed...so watch the Phuck out Boston Redsox...everyone better watch the show tomorrow...MAHLINS gonna kick some Azz! haha :mischief :hat

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
F***ing Amazing... the guys on BT were ripping Jack for that... TOMORROW REVENGE!!!

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
:hanged :killthemall :jester :devil :eyebrow :fyou :fish :fish :fish :guillotine

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
What was good is that the actions by the BoSox transfered the heat of the loss from the pitchers and other players to the BoSox. It will be a good thing. Instead of lowering spirits, it ignites it.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Jack = Van Gundy?

That would be entertaining saying the least.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Did anyone notice our offense scored 8 runs in a blowout! That would win almost any other game. Many guys came out of slumps like Lee, H-worth, etc. Our catchers, Pudge and Redmond tore up tonight in the 3 hole going 5 for 5! Our hitters did the job, for the first time so far in half a season, our pitchers didn't. It was a very exciting loss for that reason to me. We might of lost, but our club grew. And i know tomorrow, our pitchers won't make the same mistake again! :mischief2

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Did anyone notice our offense scored 8 runs in a blowout! That would win almost any other game. Many guys came out of slumps like Lee, H-worth, etc. Our catchers, Pudge and Redmond tore up tonight in the 3 hole going 5 for 5! Our hitters did the job, for the first time so far in half a season, our pitchers didn't. It was a very exciting loss for that reason to me. We might of lost, but our club grew. And i know tomorrow, our pitchers won't make the same mistake again! :mischief2
yep i noticed that....8 runs..10 hits...errorless baseball i believe, pretty good game aside from the pitching.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah it was the only positive thing that the fish had in the game.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tommorow we better hit and get alot of runs to show these people from BT. I will love to see their reaction if we pund te BoSox....

Our pitching wasnt good tonight and they have bad days lets see if Tommy can hold them tommorow...

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
For the first time in 80 games, our pitching failed us for real. Come on, it was just a very bad night. Th pitching hadn't failed us this bad all season. I'm sure next start, everyone will be in a winning way of mind. This game was not a downer, it was something that helped us grow. As a fan, it feels like we won to me. It just doesn't feel negative for some reason. I cannot explain it.

Top Bottom