What's new

James Rowson to be named bench coach and offensive coordinator

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Also, I'm curious what he actually thinks of Brinson at this point. I wonder if he already has ideas for him. Brinson alone is gonna be a great test for Rowson.
Many of us on this board want to see Brinson succeed. I hope Rowson could be the one to get him in the right direction. This season is pretty much it. Marlins gave him plenty of at-bats when he came back up after the callup.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Michael Hill said, "...he’s going to be Donnie’s right hand as our bench coach."

Kinda gross but now we know what a bench coach does.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
"...you hear the vision and you get excited about a vision to win world championships consistently.”

For all the talk about how Jeter doesn't know what he's doing and how he's only here to save money and isn't here to try and create a winning organization there are quite a lot of people in baseball who have bought into this vision that Jeter has. You can argue that it hasn't worked yet but I think we're far away from the idea that Jeter isn't here with a real plan for success.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Still kinda surprised that in 2019 they would hire someone considered so offensive. Not a good look for the organization in my eyes.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Yeah, certainly a good joke. The team will hit 400 homers next year with Brinson leading the way with 83.

Latest posts

Top Bottom