What's new

Javy Lopez

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
.315 19hr 37rbi

he is on pace for one of the greatest offensive years ever by a catcher....

just wondering if anyone was picking up on this....

:w00t

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
He is the Best Hitting catcher right now along with Mike Lieberthal. Both of them are having very good seasons especially Lopez. I always new he is a great hitter. He has won alot of games for the Braves. Also he is still young and capable of producing more....

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I always new he is a great hitter.
Yea me too :rolleyes:

Aj you knew going into this season just like everyone else that he was going to suck hence having two other catchers... Unlike The Marlins their reason for three catchers was because they knew Javy was down hill like everyone else. Freakin John Edwards was talking to Javy because his career was dead he turned it around and suprised everyone.

Also if you think he's going to get better you need help because this is his year and that's about it...

He is not young, I thought he hit his prime but I guess he hopped on a plane but that Plane runs out of gas after this season...

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Javy has shocked everyone.

If you think you saw this coming....then you are a fool....

Unless you have documeneted proof of this, not a damn person will believe you.

Javy has shocked, but from what I have heard he worked extremely hard this offseason to get to this point, so good for him, especially in a contract year.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have always thought Lopez was good but gave up on him last year, but he is a huge schocker i hope he makes the all-star team.

Top Bottom