What's new

Jeff Gordon passes The Intimidator on the All-Time Wins List

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
in Dale Earnhardt country AND on his birthday.

If I was Jamie McMurray, I would sleep with my sharpest knife tonight.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
No kidding, that sucked. Sterling had a strong run though which was really great to see.

Flamarlins3

Muckdog
Reaction score
Was a pretty disappointing finish, but probably saved Jr from running out of fuel.

Hendrick has been absolutely ridiculous this year. And expect a Jimmie Johnson win this weekend since he wins every single race that I attend.

And does Tony Stewart EVER stop bitching? Jesus. (And for the record I do agree with his comments about the 'debris' cautions Nascar issues)

Was a little disappointed the fans threw sh*t at Gordon post-race, but whatever. In Dale-Earnhardt country it's not really that surprising...

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Funny that Junior could have won that race if he would have passed McMurray instead of bump drafting him with 5 to go.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
He is having a really good year this year Dodge.

That entire organization is actually.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think a lot of the focus (at Ginn) is on Mark Martin this year. People seem to forget that Sterling can drive when he has a good car. I was almost in tears when he was leading the pack.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Nemechek is doing a good job also, especially since he missed a race early this year.

I mean Marlin or Nemechek wont win the title. They won't qualify for the chase.

That organization 'could' win the owners' championship with the 01 car.

Last year they only had 1 car in the top 35. So far they have 3 in the top 30.

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dodge I'm interested to know how you became such a huge Sterling fan. It actually crossed my mind during the race yesterday. Care to share?

farmer_fran

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think a lot of the focus (at Ginn) is on Mark Martin this year. People seem to forget that Sterling can drive when he has a good car. I was almost in tears when he was leading the pack.
well, Mark is putting that team on the map this year, and that's only going to lead to more good things for all 3 teams.

I've heard that if the 01 car is in the owner's chase that Mark might run all the chase races.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dodge I'm interested to know how you became such a huge Sterling fan. It actually crossed my mind during the race yesterday. Care to share?

I was watching a race back in 1996 (I was about 10 years old) and his name stuck out to me as the coolest name, so I decided to root for him. I believe that was the Southern 500 at Darlington that he won, if I'm not mistaken. I've been rooting for him ever since, which has not been easy.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Man this was great to see.
Thats what a Hendrick engine will do for you.

Top Bottom