What's new

Joc Pederson To Angels Trade Falls Through

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Doesn't LA have too many outfielders then?

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
Why would I say LA when both teams in the trade are LA? What an idiot.
The Angels being "in LA" is like if the Marlins played in Naples and were still called The Miami Marlins.

"The Miami Marlins of Naples"

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
The Angels being "in LA" is like if the Marlins played in Naples and were still called The Miami Marlins.

Anaheim isn't that far away from LA. It would be more like if the Marlins played in Miami Gardens and were still called the Miami Marlins.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Anaheim isn't that far away from LA. It would be more like if the Marlins played in Miami Gardens and were still called the Miami Marlins.
Miami Gardens Marlins?

What's a "garden marlin?"

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
It's a different metropolitan area though. Anaheim is its own city with its own suburbs and even its own airport. It's a much more established MSA than Miami Gardens, which is basically a neighborhood still in the Greater Miami Area. If I got in my car right now (I work near Downtown LA) and tried to get to Anaheim, it would take me over an hour. Naples wasn't a good comparison because it's not really much of a city. Anaheim/OC are very much their own thing, and just happen to be geographically close to Los Angeles. Also, Miami Gardens is still in Miami-Dade County, Anaheim is not in LA County (even though LA County is hilariously huge)

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
It's a different metropolitan area though. Anaheim is its own city with its own suburbs and even its own airport. It's a much more established MSA than Miami Gardens, which is basically a neighborhood still in the Greater Miami Area. If I got in my car right now (I work near Downtown LA) and tried to get to Anaheim, it would take me over an hour. Naples wasn't a good comparison because it's not really much of a city. Anaheim/OC are very much their own thing, and just happen to be geographically close to Los Angeles. Also, Miami Gardens is still in Miami-Dade County, Anaheim is not in LA County (even though LA County is hilariously huge)
Like Duval County?

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score

if the go back being the California Angels I might like them again

Top Bottom