What's new

Johnson pitching in Jupiter

Big_Rob

Muckdog
Reaction score
1-2-3 first inning, struck out two. Looking good so far, can't wait to have him back.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Awesome. How many more minor league starts will he have?

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Awesome outing JJ... When is his next start in Jupiter?

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
nice outing, only a matter of weeks before he comes back.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can't wait. I've always said/thought that Josh Johnson is the most talented pitcher on the staff and has true top of the rotation stuff.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
After so long away from anything approaching the level of play in MLB, I'd like to see him at least go to AA or better AAA to get some work in rather than pronounce him ready after a few games against A ball guys. I am so not in a hurry to see him rushed back. Take your time, you have the rest of your career ahead of you.

pierremvp1

Muckdog
Reaction score
After so long away from anything approaching the level of play in MLB, I'd like to see him at least go to AA or better AAA to get some work in rather than pronounce him ready after a few games against A ball guys. I am so not in a hurry to see him rushed back. Take your time, you have the rest of your career ahead of you.
Word.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Word.

Yeah, I was under the assumption that it was a ladder process with JJ anyway.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Did anyone go watch him in Jupiter?
I wanted to. But I had to go get service hours. :tissue

anyone know the home SP for the next few home games in Jupiter?

Word.

they said on FSN last night that he'd move up the ladder.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

Word.

So maybe one start in AA and one in AAA?

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score

Word.

No idea about AAA. But he starts for AA on Friday.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score

Word.

No idea about AAA. But he starts for AA on Friday.
ok. If he starts in A and AA..I'm sure they'll move him to AAA for a start, unless they're in dire need of a starter for a game.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
So we're looking at two more minor league starts, then his return? That would be about 13 days from today (june 18).

LetsG0Fish

Muckdog
Reaction score
If he has a good start in AA then I wouldn't be surprised if his next start is at KC on the 15th or 16th. Not to mention KC is almost a AAA team anyways.

Top Bottom