What's new

Jonathan Villar acquired

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
This move was so obvious that, with our history, it was like we were almost expecting them to actually screw this up and NOT do this so seeing it happen actually feels amazing lol. It's like whoa we actually did the right thing???

Kinda weird how that feels rare for us.

Hopefully this is another sign that things are different moving forward.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
This move was so obvious that, with our history, it was like we were almost expecting them to actually screw this up and NOT do this so seeing it happen actually feels amazing lol. It's like whoa we actually did the right thing???

Kinda weird how that feels rare for us.

Hopefully this is another sign that things are different moving forward.
Yeah exactly, I was just accepting the inevitable with this. I didn't think they'd actually get him.

yxnarbo

Muckdog
Reaction score
A pair of moves that made me happy. A rarity. Hoping JT Riddle gets a fair shake somewhere. Hopefully we see Tayron Guerrero later on. I know he was hit or miss (literally sometimes), but I'm still in love with his velo.

Rydawg

Muckdog
Reaction score
can we put on record Easton Lucas will be the next Chris Paddack ? and the Marlins already lost this trade
To be fair, those of us that hated the Paddack trade at the time were 100% spot on. Luis Castillo also for that matter.

ren83

Muckdog
Reaction score
C-Alfaro
1B-Aguilar
2B-Diaz
3B-Villar
SS-Rojas
LF-Cooper
CF-Brinson
RF-Anderson

looks much much better than this year.
What has Brinson done to deserve the starting role in a major league team?

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I'm gonna ask this again because I'm getting more confused the more I think about it.

Weren't both Aguilar and Villar designated for assignment?

Why were we able to claim Aguilar for nothing yet had to work out a trade for Villar?

Why couldn't we have just claimed Villar for nothing too? I thought that was the way this worked then apparently it wasn't and then they went and got Aguilar this way so I'm now totally lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom