What's new

Jorge Julio traded to the Rockies for Byung-Hyun Kim

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
lolz im happy we got rid of julio but them bummed by bkim....meh about this trade

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
lolz im happy we got rid of julio but them bummed by bkim....meh about this trade
What were you expecting? Jon Lester?

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
What? :blink: .

Are you serial?
Serious or Cereal :lol .

We actually found someone that wanted that piece of trash!?!? :lol :lol :lol
Someones trash is another ones treasure.

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
no i would have taken a low level prospect over kim....the man is a headcase ever since the 01 WS

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
no i would have taken a low level prospect over kim....the man is a headcase ever since the 01 WS
Crap, now we have another headcase?

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
so, are we going to use him as a starter or reliever.. or gasp, closer?

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
ya he is like a worse brad lidge...evr since he blew saves in the WS against the yAnks he's scared but before that he was a dominant closer...hey who knows Florida is the place where closers are reborn...hopefully

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Kim cant be worse then Julio.
At least Kim provides a different look coming out of the bullpen.

More importantly is the fact that Kim gives us another long term option along with Gregg and Gardner. That way the bullpen's long relief innings don't have to be given to guys like Matt Lindstrom.

fauowls44

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not that I dont believe you, but is there a link? If this is true, i'm just glad he's gone. Kim is nothing great, but at least he is not Jorge Julio...

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
ya he is like a worse brad lidge...evr since he blew saves in the WS against the yAnks he's scared but before that he was a dominant closer...hey who knows Florida is the place where closers are reborn...hopefully
Ignorant. Kim had arguably his best season in 2002.

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/players/playerpage/134810

Considering the fact that the year he was absolutely shelled in Boston he was coming off a 121 inning season, for a reliever, that should not be suprising.

marlinz_fan

Muckdog
Reaction score

yeah its one bad apple for another. I guess the frugality of Loria is starting to show. He refuses to put major league talent on the field, and expects a stadium ? Get real...... :thumbdown

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sorry no link. I'm on my blackberry. Just got the call moments ago. Don't be shocked to see Kim in the closing mix.

Top Bottom