What's new

Jose Iglesias???

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
I know we got Rojas at SS but this sounds interesting at least to me. 

Reminds me of Rey Ordoñez with the glove ??stellar defense! ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlins Phenom

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sounds great! Bring another guy who can’t hit. Exactly what this team needs.

SonOfJack

Belligerent Homer
Reaction score
Miguel Rojas is arguably a more valuable player overall so if it is one or the other, I'd go with Rojas personally.

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
Miguel Rojas is arguably a more valuable player overall so if it is one or the other, I'd go with Rojas personally.
Not hating your answer, but its surprising that when you compare both José has the better batting stats and is arguably the greater fielder. But i get what you're saying, he can play multiple positions, etc.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Aren't we required to sign all the Cuban players now?

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
Avg! The deciding factor on how good of a hitter you are lol!! I never said to sign Manny but yeah lets make assumptions for the heck of it.
Dude im not saying he's a good player because of his avg... ? just compare miggy stats to his. That's all. I didn't write the article but when I read it, I thought it made more sense than people may think. He's better than miggy, offensively and even better on defense. Won't cost a lot, could sign him for 2 years with a 3rd year option, plus his cuban and that could factor even a little bit.

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
Rojas can always play 3B. 

Sounds better than having to watch Martin Prado hurt his hamstring every other game again.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score

Sounds better than having to watch Martin Prado hurt his hamstring every other game again.
That's funny, Erick, you think he makes it two games between hamstring pulls.

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score

Yes Miggy is versatile, by no means I'm implying that we have to trade him. If they could sign Iglesias, then miggy could be our super utility guy. Like the article said, I dont think JT Riddle makes the team.

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
Yes Miggy is versatile, by no means I'm implying that we have to trade him. If they could sign Iglesias, then miggy could be our super utility guy. Like the article said, I dont think JT Riddle makes the team.
For what it’s worth, I think Riddle could be decent. At least against RHP, he looks decent.

Marlins Phenom

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dude im not saying he's a good player because of his avg... ? just compare miggy stats to his. That's all. I didn't write the article but when I read it, I thought it made more sense than people may think. He's better than miggy, offensively and even better on defense. Won't cost a lot, could sign him for 2 years with a 3rd year option, plus his cuban and that could factor even a little bit.
Again, let’s sign a guy who can barely hit and has zero power. Fits right in...

Top Bottom