What's new

Juilo did it again

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
we lost because of juilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we not looking good at all we lost two game to worst team in mlb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Young 8

Muckdog
Reaction score
we lost because of juilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we not looking good at all we lost two game to worst team in mlb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Tankersley lost this game, not Julio

Julio allowed 1 hr, Tank loaded the bases

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
we have the two worst players in baseball.

Misters Abercrombie and Julio.

I honestly don't think they would be able to start for any other organization's AA team, but somehow, they play important roles on our MLB team.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tank is the one who blew it

Julio was in a no win situation anyway, but still lol

yokofox33

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hate Julio as well, but Tank didn't do his job either... I didn't get the game on TV, so unless I'm wrong, tell me.

Reaction score
yeah, and I had to watch the Nationals tv coverage, because the Marlins are on the road, and I'm on mlb.tv :banghead

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hard to heap all of it on Julio, but dammit was that funny to see.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
umps blew it...they should have called the game during that 2nd rain delay...i know that had an impact on Tank having to loosen up twice...

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
saw the last frame, kinda knew the marlins were going to lose when i heard that juilo was warming in the pen. and when the ball was up, i felt the game was over.

you guys need to dump this loser and get a real closer. this guy is not a closer, unless you consider guys like chris retisma and dan kolb closers.

but dropping four games to the nats? and juilo drops two of them? i feel for you, exactly how we felt the last two years.

babaru

Muckdog
Reaction score
This is waaaaaay to ridiculous to even contemplate. Owens goes on the DL so tank gets the call then procedes to walk the bases. then of course they call on Julio who cant even control his pitches when its NOT raining. whatever there's always tomorrow. it sucks that tomorrows game isnt televised so i can come out of this funk sooner than later.

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score
You know as much as Julio sucks, you kind of have to feel sorry for him. It's not like he sucks on purpose. Yet every time he comes in when it matters, he blows it.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
The whole team deserves blame tonight. But Julio's job was not that difficult. Get an out. That's it.

Out of the Past

Muckdog
Reaction score
I thought Tank allowed four Nats to get on, didn't he?

To blame Julio is ridiculous. Blame Tank and Fredi.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
"he's our guy"

anyway, I'm not even mad... I'm impressed/amazed

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
you saw his face when he saw ball going out of park this wrost trade marlins ever did

MrWhite

Muckdog
Reaction score
I realize most of this was on Tank, but oh man I'm still laughing. Talk about setting someone up for just utter and complete failure.

Javy88

Muckdog
Reaction score
My God. What a way to lose.

The funny part is that my dad fell asleep during the 9th inning delay, at about 1:00 I woke him up saying that Julio gave up the game winning home run. I told him that as a joke before it happened. I check ESPN.com now to see if the Phillies had won and I see that the made up story I told him really happened.

Its not Julio's fault, I jinxed it, I take full responsibility.

My bad guys.

Top Bottom