What's new

June 21 and June 22....Game Special

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
June 21 is the longest day of the year - so it?s the longest day of play. In conjunction with VERB, the Florida Marlins will be hosting the Longest Day of Play night. All kids tickets are $1, and all kids will have the opportunity to run the bases under the lights after the game. VERB is a campaign of the CDC, and focuses on encouraging physical activity in children. Whether it?s dancing, biking or playing baseball, they encourage kids to find the verb they like and do it.

June 22 The first 100 Marlins fans will have the chance to have their photograph taken with a Marlins players. Photo vouchers are handed out at the gates on a first-come first serve basis. Fans are reminded to bring their own camera. Snapshot Sunday is located at Section 130 and is open from 12:20 to 12:45 p.m.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hope they don't! So I can be one of the 100... :D ;)

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pretty good.....Im going to buy the kids ticket like always even though i am 15 :D . Now i save more money...

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
June 22 The first 100 Marlins fans will have the chance to have their photograph taken with a Marlins players. Photo vouchers are handed out at the gates on a first-come first serve basis. Fans are reminded to bring their own camera. Snapshot Sunday is located at Section 130 and is open from 12:20 to 12:45 p.m.
do they give u a picture of a Marlins player ?

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
You bring your camera and they take the picture for you.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's what I have been saying! These are nice family promotions and must be put on the TV ads to raise awareness about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom