What's new

Just for fun

Well, with a lineup of:
HanRam, Uggla, Cabs, Hammer, Jacobs, Fredo, Borchard, Olivo, and a pitcher, this thing said THIS is our best lineups(and worst if you scroll down).

And then this, using De Aza and Hermida(using cumulative MiLB #'s), I got THIS lineup.

For both, I used Anibal's .250/.100 line for the pitcher.

I know it is irrelevant but it is still nifty to look at.

Enjoy.

Alex22

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's pretty interesting. I can't wait until we can see De Aza back in the lineup, the guy just made things happen. Hermida I can't wait for either, the guy has so much potential.

On the second one though there is no way you can hit Jacobs and Josh that low, they are probably or two best (besides Miggy) power guys. Next year however if everything with De Aza panned out perfect I would like to see him hit first, with either Hanley second or third, because Hanley has some pop in that bat.

costabear

Muckdog
Reaction score
This thing is pretty cool, but it seems flawed. I put in my lineup for my sim league team, and it keeps batting my pitcher 8th and makes my 9th hitter a guy with a 0.361 OBA and 0.410 SLG.

rferry

Muckdog
Reaction score
It tries to get the best guys at the top while clumping sluggers with those who get on base. It also takes into account the normal number of outs that a player will be batting with, thus the cleanup spot filled with the slugging-heavy weak-OBP hitter.

Big_Rob

Muckdog
Reaction score
That thing's weird. If Paul DePodesta ever gets another GM shot I bet he'd try to use that.

rferry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Don't believe everything Lasorda and the boys told you, a GM doesn't set the lineup

Big_Rob

Muckdog
Reaction score
Don't believe everything Lasorda and the boys told you, a GM doesn't set the lineup

Money says DePodesta did.

Top Bottom