What's new

Justin Miller joins bullpen

His contract was purchased from Albuquerque as he will take Nolasco's spot on the roster. Jose Garcia transferred to 60 day DL to make room on 40-man.

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow, this is the first time since Scott Fulchino since I've had pretty much no idea about the guy who was called up.

Miller had 20K's, 4 BB's and a 1.50 ERA in 12 innings for the Isotopes.

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
whatever mann just our guys healthy...de aza better be back this week and owens too

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score
Miller had 20K's, 4 BB's and a 1.50 ERA in 12 innings for the Isotopes.

Pretty impressive, although with relievers the small sample size can always be decieving I'm glad to see a deserving guy get a call-up.

Wow, this is the first time since Scott Fulchino since I've had pretty much no idea about the guy who was called up.

His name was Jeff.

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score

His name was Jeff.

Well that shows how little I know about him. :lol

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
this guy was wicked in the best hitter's league in all of baseball....something must be going on. Im glad he was next in line.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score

His name was Jeff.

speaking of Fulchino, he looked good in the week or so he was in the bigs last year... then they sent him down and we never heard from him again. i don't get why he isn't up

Madman81

Muckdog
Reaction score

His name was Jeff.

Well that shows how little I know about him. :lol
:lol :lol

geemoney

Muckdog
Reaction score

His name was Jeff.

speaking of Fulchino, he looked good in the week or so he was in the bigs last year... then they sent him down and we never heard from him again. i don't get why he isn't up
He DID only throw 1/3 of an inning when he was up last year.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score

His name was Jeff.

He DID only throw 1/3 of an inning when he was up last year.
really? :lol

all i really remember is the baltimore game, but i coulda sworn he pitched more than once

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
and has blown donkey balls in AAA this year. Wes earned it over him earlier with a strong start...and Miller certainly is deserving of a shot right now.

Top Bottom