K.J. Woods

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've talked about him quite a bit. Really liked him going into the season and he's delivered. Strikeouts are somewhat worrisome but he's literally the only hitting prospect who has performed this year. Will be interesting to see if he can produce a .750+ OPS in Jupiter.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
he's what? 3 years away from the majors? I'm also surprised he isn't constantly talked about on here

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
he's what? 3 years away from the majors? I'm also surprised he isn't constantly talked about on here
Maybe less, could be here in 2. At best like in a year and a half (best case scenario).

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
All kidding aside, I'm not sure why this is a thread. Not being a dick about it, but I just think it's random. There's nothing special/out of the ordinary about his #'s.

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
If you dont like them well fine and if you do its fine too. I guess this is what a baseball forum is for...

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well the thread is fine in the minor league forum. Doesn't belong here though.

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
Yes you are right, I just post it here so some of y'all could give your opinions, cause not everyone reads the minors section.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
hey, it's good to know that if all the trades during the next couple of days completely suck the Marlins still have good ol' reliable K.J. Woods. stop being dicks

edit: shit. i just realized this is some weird kind of leverage attempt by the FO or something. raising K.J. Woods' trade value. he will be thrown in in the Latos deal as an extremely valuable prospect. c ya later K.J.

Last edited by a moderator:

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
All kidding aside, I'm not sure why this is a thread. Not being a dick about it, but I just think it's random. There's nothing special/out of the ordinary about his #'s.
For a marlins player in any part of the system to have over a 900 ops is actually pretty special lol

fish14

Muckdog
Reaction score
He looks very good, especially the last 15 days.  Id see if he can continue for the next 2 weeks or so and give him a cup of tea in Jupiter at the end of the year.

Top Bottom