What's new

K.J. Woods

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
He was on the suspended list earlier this season, anyone know what for?

Any stats at Greensboro have to be looked at suspiciously it's a notorious hitters park  

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed that too man but couldnt find any info on that. I think it had to be related to him being (all star activities) away the team. Im just guessing....

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
He broke team rules, 10 game suspension. Not specified but I'll assume it had a little to do with an ejection he got in a game before.

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
He broke team rules, 10 game suspension. Not specified but I'll assume it had a little to do with an ejection he got in a game before.
thanks for the info!

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't get the Twine joke. Never had and never will. He actually sucks. KJ actually performed this year. I'm actually getting annoyed with the Twine jokes since it didn't seem to originate anywhere and just revolves around Twine being bad, which tons of guys we've drafted in the second round have done in the past.

Ema2R

LumberKing
Reaction score
Some in here are very weird, cause Woods seems like a pretty good prospect. The nonsense :lol

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't get the Twine joke. Never had and never will. He actually sucks. KJ actually performed this year. I'm actually getting annoyed with the Twine jokes since it didn't seem to originate anywhere and just revolves around Twine being bad, which tons of guys we've drafted in the second round have done in the past.
It originated in a fan email asking Tommy if Twine would get called up this year.

Calm down.  Read what Spike said.

I had to ask myself. It was pretty obscure. Tommy handled it like someone asking him what the color blue smells like.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
But all the Solano jokes are OK?

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
Calm down.  Read what Spike said.
I'm not mad honestly. I've just asked a few times on the Twine thing and never got an answer. Thanks Spike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom