Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Boston fans clapping for Kevin

very classy of them

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
They were chanting"Olsen " as he was carried of the field.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
philly fans would of booed.

boston fans have some class.

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just saw it on ESPNEWS. I pray for his healthy return to normality. That looks like a tough injury. Too bad. Truly a shame.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
good news on Kevin: he is alert and conscious

smith288

Muckdog
Reaction score
St Louis boo'd Jose Guillen after he fouled a ball off his ankle and took longer than the Cardinal fans thought was appropriate... A-holes

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Olsen was hit hard, but was flinching on the field. Once he arrived at a local hospital in Boston he was reported as responding and alert.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Report on Olsen From FSN Florida...
Olsen in Hospital in Good Condition with Minor Injuries. He is going to be in the night for observation. Hopefully he will be alright. LEt's win it for him tomorrow! :marlins

farmer_fran

Muckdog
Reaction score
NESN said he was bleeding, but not as bad as the Florie incident...
I was watching the game when florie got hit a couple of years ago, and that was one of the most gruesome sights I have seen. Olsen's didn't look as bad, but still it's scary whenever it happens. I sure hope he's all right.

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
My buddy is the bat boy for the opposing team at fenway..i know its cool, every game....anyways, he was right there and said that olsen got hit like an inch above his temple, if it hit hist temple, he would prob. be dead and we would be feeling really awful right about now, thank god he's okay, sounds like from these posts he will be fine........lets win one for him

Top Bottom