What's new

L.Castillo

LiLLaz#8

Castillo now has a 15 game hitting streak and counting thats the longest hitting streak in the national league right now so hopefully castillo could keep it up. :)

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Castillo now has a 15 game hitting streak and counting thats the longest hitting streak in the national league right now so hopefully castillo could keep it up. :)
yea thats good he got back in a groove but isnt the highest strak right now at 20 games by someone else? I heard Tommy Hutton or Kasper say it... :blink:

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Tim Salmon is at 20 games right now.

:hat

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score

Salmon is a great player.. and he was gonna retire a few years ago because of back problems? I think...

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
I believe it was his 2001 year that was horrible, he had surgery and then was able to bounce back last year after a horrible April.

I am glad he has rediscovered his swing, always liked him since he was a rookie, playing for the California Angels, prior to their name change.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score

Oh then thats in the AL..Well then Luis has the highest in the NL. Good for him. I Hope he can catch up to 35 again... :w00t

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Did luis extend his hit streak in houston? :rolleyes:
why are you rolling your eyes?

and.....yes he did....16 straight games

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
A 16 game winning streak sounds better at this point... :mischief2

LiLLaz#8

A 16 game winning streak would be fun but probably we would still be behind in 1st unless atlanta starts to lose. :cool

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
A 16 game winning streak would be fun but probably we would still be behind in 1st unless atlanta starts to lose. :cool
It's always better to be 1 game behind the Braves than 6 back like we are now :mischief
Btw with a 16 game winning streak we'd be in first now :mischief2

LiLLaz#8

Maybe we would be in 1st with a 16 game winning streak,but we can also be in 1st place if we get a better manager. :)

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Maybe we would be in 1st with a 16 game winning streak,but we can also be in 1st place if we get a better manager. :)
so true :mischief2

Top Bottom