What's new

Let's get Dontrelle Willis

Mitch

Muckdog
Reaction score
He's supposed to retire, but f**k it. Let him play this year and then retire as a Marlin. 

sarcasticmarlin

Muckdog
Reaction score
Definitely in favor of a 1-day contract so he retires as a member of the Fish. They are already doing a Josh Beckett Day this year when they give away the 2003 Championship Ring replicas.. Throw in the D-Train!

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
Got to bring in JP that day too! What's everyone's favorite Dontrelle moment? I think mine is watching him hit 2 HR's in a game against the Mets

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
Got to bring in JP that day too! What's everyone's favorite Dontrelle moment? I think mine is watching him hit 2 HR's in a game against the Mets
D Train going 3 for 3 in game 4 of the NLDS vs SF, and sliding into 3rd base headfirst on a triple. That game alone goes in my book as best Marlins game ever after obviously 97 WS walk off.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Wow Beckett Willis and JP also basically retired together. Kinda cool. Too bad Brad Penny didn't join them.

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
D Train going 3 for 3 in game 4 of the NLDS vs SF, and sliding into 3rd base headfirst on a triple. That game alone goes in my book as best Marlins game ever after obviously 97 WS walk off.
​I was there for that one! He ran himself right out of the game, he was gassed,

Top Bottom