Pena 1B
Norton DH
Young RF
Navarro C
Harris SS

Bucklin12

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll take it. Nice to see Matty catching tonight.

No, it's not.

BobbyBowden

Muckdog
Reaction score
Treanor and Wood on the same lineup card together. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

anotherrealfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Treanor and Wood on the same lineup card together. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Hey, leave Jason out of it. We are behind you JW.
Signed, Prez

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll take it. Nice to see Matty catching tonight.

No, it's not.
I doubt Olivo can catch Kim. He can barely catch Dontrelle.

Reaction score
Does anyone pull for the Devil Rays when they are not playing the Marlins? No harm in pulling for the state AL team.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does anyone pull for the Devil Rays when they are not playing the Marlins? No harm in pulling for the state AL team.

Root for Tampa Bay??? After the hatchet job their delegation did in scuttling yet again the Marlins chances for a stadium? Surely you jest. Frankly I'm hoping they are moved to Indianapolis or or Des Moines or anywhere 1000 miles from the west coast of Florida.

That and the fact they have the most inept front office in baseball.

So, in a word. No.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score

Their uniforms blind me and their announcers bore me, so :thumbdown

FishFan24

Muckdog
Reaction score

No.

However I realized tonight just how lucky we are as Marlins fans when I saw their 10th Anniversary patch on their sleeves.With all the instability we had in the same time frame, our team went on to have two World Championships while they have enjoyed nothing but misery since the word go.

But I don't find myself pulling for Tampa Bay now or ever, all things considering.

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score

No.

However I realized tonight just how lucky we are as Marlins fans when I saw their 10th Anniversary patch on their sleeves.With all the instability we had in the same time frame, our team went on to have two World Championships while they have enjoyed nothing but misery since the word go.

But I don't find myself pulling for Tampa Bay now or ever, all things considering.

Actually it's not really the same time frame. Rays came into existance in '98 (which makes this their 10th season, hence their patch) when they took our pitching coach for their manager and then he took away our Braves Killer SP.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Only when they play Boston or New York.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can't stand to listen to Dwayne Stats, their announcer. He shows NO emotion when talking.

Top Bottom