What's new

look at this

Reaction score
What do u guys think about this . because d.lee is doing bad move Ivan Rodriguez to first and trade Derrek Lee for a real good pitcher . the it will let Ramon Castro show his skills . and if it dont work bring up Gonzalez from AAA and let Ivan Rodriguez play catcher agian . its just a thought it might never happen

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
How about placing Pudge at Pitcher?

The Marlins could use a pitcher now and I'm sure he'll try his best and become the staff ace!

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
DLee couldnt get us Vladimir Nunez, let alone a good pitcher

jonnylons

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pudge is ill-suited to play 1B mostly due to his size (or lack thereof). But since we are throwing out crazy ideas, what about Piazza playing 1B for the Mets? If that happens, does anyone think there will be a Piazza-Marlins re-union? Piazza playing 1B for the Marlins...ok, I think officially I have gone crazy! :blink:

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Piazza will move to first probably, although he's likely even slower than Mo Vaughn out there. If the Mets fans thought Mo was a statue, wait'll they see Piazza. He also is a terrible thrower, so anytime he's got to make a throw, watch out. Still, Mo's dragging that team down right now and Piazza will have to make the move eventually to prolong his career.

As for Pudge, I don't think he's ever played another position before. I know he's talked a little about it, but there's no point in the Marlins experimenting with it. Soon we'll be seeing Adrian Gonzalez or Jason Stokes at first base, and Ramon Castro at catcher.

At this point, what would be the big plus in re-signing Pudge? He's been okay, but worth 10 million for 1 season? Nope. Still PLENTY of season left, but so far count me unimpressed.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Also, Pudge allowed his 6th passed ball tonight, matching last season's total.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pudge will never be a first baseman in his life! He is to short. Leave D.Lee alone he hasnt done anything very bad for everyone to Critisize him. Pudge wont move from catcher untill 2005-06...

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Pudge would do best at second or in the outfield.

MAYBE third.

I thought Pudge was 'awesome' defensively.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pudge will never be a first baseman in his life! He is to short. Leave D.Lee alone he hasnt done anything very bad for everyone to Critisize him. Pudge wont move from catcher untill 2005-06...
TY TY TY !!! :w00t :w00t :w00t

Lee is a great player so far im the only person in this website that likes him. All u guys that say things about him , u wish u where in his shoes for a week

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind being in his shoes for a week or two.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
because he is hitting like crap in the first half of the season for the fifth consecutive year.....

when this team falls out of contention, he will heat up.

watch.

Top Bottom