What's new

Looking for college bbal jersey

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a website that offers different numbered jerseys for college basketball teams. For example, this year the only FSU jersey available is Al Thornton (12). But I'm sure in years past, there has been a 25 (Jason Rich), 3 (Isaiah Swan), etc...and I was just wondering where I might find such apparel, if it exists? I'm sure it won't be easy to come upon, but I want to try.

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a website that offers different numbered jerseys for college basketball teams. For example, this year the only FSU jersey available is Al Thornton (12). But I'm sure in years past, there has been a 25 (Jason Rich), 3 (Isaiah Swan), etc...and I was just wondering where I might find such apparel, if it exists? I'm sure it won't be easy to come upon, but I want to try.
First try some of the stores near/off campus. The stores here have #50, #34, and #5...but then again people here only care about college basketball, so it might be tougher for you in football country

JJ24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Check this website its got some pretty good deals and apparel for almost any team fansgear.com

Top Bottom