What's new

Lucky Number 7

Reaction score
jobo comes up huge, multi-hit and a big DP. Anibal was streaky but got out of it. the bullpen by commitee thing is working out, gotta say i love watching these kids play.

de-aza is looking good. uggs is *out* of the slump. another miggy bomb(fastest homer hes hit)

also big ups to bill hall today, thanks bill

Marlins2010

Muckdog
Reaction score
Game just ended, great game by the fish, superb game by De Aza and Alfredo Amezega , great homer by Miggy!!!!

*sorry confused Armando with Alfredo*

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Game just ended, great game by the fish, superb game by De Aza and Armando , great homer by Miggy!!!!
who is Armando?

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
A save situation closed without much difficulty, that was nice to see.

mafatumatt

Muckdog
Reaction score
good game tonight and nice to see anibal record his first Win after that blown game last week.

lets get some runs for vandenhurk tomorrow.

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
Game just ended, great game by the fish, superb game by De Aza and Armando , great homer by Miggy!!!!
who is Armando?
Henry Armando Owens?

SlapHands69

Muckdog
Reaction score

Armando Almanza, the living legend. Still throwing socks to this day...

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not counting Julio (or Nolasco) I count 18 innings now by the bullpen, with only 2 earned runs allowed.

Owens, Lindstrom, Messenger, Gregg, Gardner, Pinto

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score

Armando Almanza, the living legend. Still throwing socks to this day...

lol...ah yes...AA

it is really, really nice having a bullpen again....we haven't had one of these since the summer of 03

isd71

Muckdog
Reaction score
The marlins pitching is getting in some problematic situations but they are stranding alot of runners on base, with 10 more left tonight by the Brewers.

LordMagnus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Too many base runners, eventually its going to start hurting you. The pitching needs to improve.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Good Game. De Aza has some nice pop and that DP from Borchard was nice.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
Too many base runners, eventually its going to start hurting you. The pitching needs to improve.

I agree.

Sooner or later all these walks are going to catch up with us. It's just how things work out. I'm not looking forward to it but you can't follow the game and know it's coming.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
it was good win this team learning to win close game after last season that their lost close game

sgleason02

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, I was looking at the overall team stats this morning before today's game, and saw that we were at the top or near the top of the majors in most hitting categories as a team. But our pitching was consistantly about 5th to last in the majors in each category. It's nice that we're having so much success on offense, but I don't want to have to rely on that for the entire season. We need quality starts from our starters. I'd rather not be using 4 relievers every single night.

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
geeze. you cant have everything rolling every night at the same time. we are winning and that's enough

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
This time last year we didn't get nearly this many breaks.

We couldn't win ugly. We couldn't come back consistently, and I've never, ever, thought that we'd be looking at an offense that can give its starter 5 runs no problem on any given night.

I'm not going to proclaim this anything yet, but it sure is encouraging.

Top Bottom