What's new

M.Cabrera in LF?

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
Could it be? Mike Berardino in his Sunday Column makes a suggestion "if" Hollandsworth continue to struggle. Saying a NL scout says his bat is ML ready. :D

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
but TH isnt struggling anymore

:plain

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Please bring up Adrian Gonzales and sent Lee to AAA.Maybe that could wake up call for D.lee. :whistle

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Please bring up Adrian Gonzales and sent Lee to AAA.Maybe that could wake up call for D.lee. :whistle
dont send DLee down....

just bench him for 1 day

and i dont think Adrian is read to come up yet...

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
dont send DLee down....

just bench him for 1 day

and i dont think Adrian is read to come up yet... Yeah but I ask my self was D.Lee ever ready to play in MLB? ;)

:lol

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont think so because he is really a good 3B why switch him when TH is doing well now. he went 3-3 yesterday with 2 2B's. He is getting out of that BIG slump he was in. My answer is no dont move him from third base...

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
AJ, Hollandsworth went 4-4 I think.M.Cabrera is not a very good 3B. His average at best. His bat is ready and it wouldn't be a bad move. Phillies Pat Burrell was a college 3B and is now one of the top LF in the game.

jonnylons

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think they key word here is patience. We really have no choice it seems other than to play the guys we have and expect no reinforcements from elsewhere. Having said that, the firing of Torbrog is even more curious since it does not seem there is a whole lot he could have done - other than make a couple key substitution changes.

Adrian Gonzalez is not ready for MLB. He is struggling and so is Stokes, unfortunately. Hopefully they come around. I agree with Ramp, just bench Lee a day or two. This will give Banks some more PT and keep him fresh. (a big criticism of Torborg)

Cabrera playing LF has been suggested, but I don think he can come up and play the position at the big league level if he hasnt really done it at the minor league level. I dont want to see any prospects up until September. I think we may be overdoing it with Willis, but we dont really have any other choice than Bump.

It's a mess, but something good will come of this.

Top Bottom