What's new

Marlin STH exclusive offer !

marlin2266

Muckdog
Reaction score
Did anyone see a letter offering Police tickets to STHs?

Field seats $250
103-144 $110
Club Level $95

Not sure if this is an advance offer, or a break from regular prices.

Anyone in? Bueller ??

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yes. Got the letter Friday from the Marlins. Supposed to be some kind of "treat" for season tickets holders. It really didn't explain a whole lot. Just that the concert was July 10th at Dolphin Stadium. Seeing that is the day of the All Star Game I assume (and you know how that word breaks down) it will be in conjuction somehow with the game.
I'm passing. Not a big enough fan of the Police to spend a minimum of $190 to go see them on a week night.

SoFlaFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's a break from regular prices. I already have tickets to see The Police, but I paid $90.00 for upper level seats. The Marlins are offering Club Level for $95.00. I may just buy these and sell my upper level seats.

PBCMarlinsFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I got the letter as well. Is it the Police with or without Sting? Seeing as Ticketmaster has the price range for tickets to that concert at $295 - $425, it is a pretty good discount.

*Edit - Actually it seems like the range is $90 - $225? Different prices listed on different pages.

*Edit2 - The VIP package ticket prices were the ones I first listed.

Night Phantom

It's all three Police members, they don't perform with one missing.

I still can't believe I'm going to miss this :( I'm going to be depressed as hell that day

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Got a free ticket to see them in Hersheypark in July... :D

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I got it, but i really don't give a crap about the police or sting. I'd rather go
see Fred Penner in concert.

Top Bottom