What's new

Marlins add Cook

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
In all my years on this site, I never understood why Das posted here.
I was a marlins fan from what? 1996 when I found this joint til what? 2012?

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
I take it that he secretly still roots for us he's just too tsun about it.
I feel like he is biding his time until the team is good again and hopes that we will accept him back if he pops in from time to time.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
So you should have left in 2012.
fuck off

I’ve told you numerous times how a solid community has fans of other teams not just fans fellating themselves. (Not a gay joke snowflakes)

I take it that he secretly still roots for us he's just too tsun about it.
if mas has bought the team maybe.
Also if they pretended like they cared and wanted to win when ownership changed instead of being loria 2.0

I feel like he is biding his time until the team is good again and hopes that we will accept him back if he pops in from time to time.
no.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
There is not a chance some people here would ever accept him back.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
I’ve told you numerous times how a solid community has fans of other teams not just fans fellating themselves.
You've never said this to me, not once.

The problem isn't that you are a fan of another team... the problem is that you're so unpleasant. In case you haven't realized it I'm far from the only person you annoy around here.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
You've never said this to me, not once.

The problem isn't that you are a fan of another team... the problem is that you're so unpleasant. In case you haven't realized it I'm far from the only person you annoy around here.
bullshit to my not saying it.

and I know who I annoy. Because dealing in truths is a difficult concept at times. It is what it is.

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
fuck off

I’ve told you numerous times how a solid community has fans of other teams not just fans fellating themselves. (Not a gay joke snowflakes).
Having fans from other teams is one thing. They are welcome to comment here. Those fans being insufferable jackasses like yourself is another.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Having fans from other teams is one thing. They are welcome to comment here. Those fans being insufferable jackasses like yourself is another.
shut up kid.

Top Bottom